Buy Regenon retard 60mg online cheap and best pills
Buy Regenon retard 60mg online cheap and best pills is swallowed whole, with a little liquid, before the main meals.
Before prescribing Buy Regenon retard 60mg, the diagnosis of obesity caused by organic secondary causes should be excluded.
The treatment of obesity must be done in a global approach that must include dietary, medical and psychotherapeutic methods.
Dosage: Adults and children over 12 years of age One capsule Regenon retard 60mg daily.The total daily dose should not exceed one Buy Regenon retard 60mg prolonged-release capsule.
Method of administration:Buy Regenon retard 60mg capsules should be swallowed whole, with a little liquid, before the main meals.
The last administration should be at least 4 hours before bedtime, as this medicine induces restlessness and insomnia.
It is recommended that the treatment be performed under the supervision of a physician experienced in the treatment of obesity.
Duration of treatment:
The duration of treatment is 4-6 weeks and should not exceed three months.
If there is no reduction in weight after 3-4 weeks, therapy should be discontinued. In the case of treatment over 4 weeks, the benefit should be carefully evaluated against the possible risk. Even with weight loss, Regenon retard should not be taken for more than 12 weeks.
- hypersensitivity to amphipramine hydrochloride or to any of the excipients
- hypersensitivity to the active substance – or to any of the excipients.
- paroxysmal tachycardia
- severe forms of angina pectoris
- closed-angle glaucoma
- pulmonary hypertension
- severe hypertension
- current or history of cardiovascular or cerebrovascular disease
- current or history of mental illness (eg, psychotic reactions) including anorexia nervosa and depression
- tendency to abuse drugs, drug addiction or ethyl alcohol
- advanced atherosclerosis
- children under 12 years.The association with any other anorexigenic product with central activity is contraindicated, due to the increased risk of potentially life-threatening pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Indirect sympathomimetic action of amfepramone may be increased dangerously when concomitant administration of adrenergic amines, antidepressants, amantadine and monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs). This applies to the MAOI within the first two weeks of the last administration of this medicine.
The need for antidiabetic drugs (eg insulin) may be influenced. Co-administration of anesthetics can produce arrhythmias. Amfepramone may reduce the effect of antihypertensive drugs, (α-methyldopa).
The action of central stimulation as well as the appetite-inhibiting effect are totally or partially antagonized by the concomitant administration of major neuroleptics (eg phenothiazines, butyrophenones).
A potentiation of the effect of amfepramone as well as an increase in potential abuse when co-administered with high doses of caffeine is not excluded.